The following post is a curated content intended for Brandnol’s email subscribers only.
Here are 10 facts about Blogs and Content Marketing
- Blogs have 63% more influence over purchasing decisions than the newspaper.
- Companies that blog more than 15 times per month get 5 times the traffic.
- The average length of a top ten page has 2000 words.
- If a post is longer than 1,500 words it will likely have 68.1% more tweets and 22.6% more Facebook likes.
- Posts with 10-18 word titles receive more likes.
- Articles with photographs receive 94% more views.
- Infographics allow companies to grow by 12% on average.
- After increasing the number of pages on their site from 10-15, companies saw an average increase in sales leads by 55%.
- 47% of Americans say that Facebook is the number one influence over their purchases (social media today).
- 78% of CMO’s believe that custom content is the future of marketing.