The following post is a curated content intended for Brandnol’s email subscribers only.
Be patient: Don’t take shortcuts, no “growth hack” ever led to sustainable growth. Smart Insights curated these tools and these are mind-blowing.
“The full-stack marketer is multi-skilled. However, the difference lies in how the full-stack marketer excels through action, i.e. they have the practical working knowledge, not just an understanding, meaning they are at home editing PSDs one minute and optimizing a website for search the next and always pushing to learn and adapt. This breadth of skill enables them to challenge those around them to drive for growth and more importantly get stuff done!” – Gavin Llewellyn
Research and Development
- BuiltWith – Web technology information profiler tool. Find out what a website is built with.
- SpyFu – Search for any competitor. Download their keywords. It’s that simple. Learn competitors’ PPC and SEO tricks and avoid their mistakes.
- Wappalyzer – A cross-platform utility that uncovers the technologies used on websites.
- Can Snippet CE – A content element to render code snippet of various programming languages. Hover over features you like and copy the code directly.
- What Runs – A free browser extension that helps you identify technologies used on any website at the click of a button.
Design and Development
- CSS Peeper – Get access to the useful styles with our Chrome extension. Our mission is to let Designers focus on design, and spend as little time as possible digging in a code.
- Window Resizer – Resize the browser window to emulate various screen resolutions. This extension re-sizes the browser’s window in order to emulate various resolutions
- Colorzilla – ColorZilla includes a Color Picker, Eye Dropper, Gradient Generator and many additional advanced color tools
- EffinAmazing A/B Testing Calculator – This extension allows you to calculate the statistical significance and conversion rate of your A/B tests.
Photo and Video
- Loom – Easy and free screen recorder for Mac, Windows, and Chromebooks. Record your camera and screen with audio directly from your Chrome browser
- Social Blade – The best of Social Blade Stats right on YouTube, TwitchTV, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Cloud App – CloudApp screen recorder software for Mac and PC. Record video, webcam, GIFs, capture your screen and share it instantly to the cloud, all in one and easy-to-use.
- Search by Image – This extension allows you to initiate a Google search using any image on the web.
- Crello – The simplest online image editor. Create your own designs — posts, covers, graphics, and posters using the best software on the web.
- TubeBuddy – TubeBuddy is The Premier YouTube Channel Management and Video Optimization Toolkit
- #JournoRequest #PRRequest – Both #journorequest and #prrequest allow for Journalists and PRs to interact with each other productively.
- Awario – Track mentions of your brand and competitors across the web, discover your niche influencers, engage with customers, and find new sales leads on social
- PressHunt – Press Hunt is a searchable database of 500,000 journalists categorized by what they’re statistically most likely to write about.
- Exposure Cards – Exposure Cards is the place to explore underrated and interesting content from all over the Internet, and submit your own to get free exposure, starting at 50 clicks.
- Get Tech Press – Get access to 3000+ tech journalists, Growth Hacks, Submit sites, Facebook groups and more.
- MissingLettr – Clever social campaigns, analytics and engagement tools for companies that blog. Missinglettr turns each of your blog posts into a 12-month social campaign, which is then dripped out to your social channels. Each campaign is designed to engage with your audience and drive traffic back to your site.
SEO and Competitor Analysis
- SEOQuake – Get all the details behind both the internal and external links on any webpage, including URLs, anchor texts, and link types.
- KeywordsEverywhere – A FREE browser add-on for Chrome and Firefox that shows search volume, CPC, and competition on websites used by Internet Marketers
- Check my links – A link checker that crawls through your web page and looks for broken links.
- SimilarWeb – See website traffic and key metrics for any website, including engagement rate, traffic ranking, keyword ranking and traffic source.
- Effin Amazing UTM – Easy to use UTM tracking code builder/generator.
- Majestic Backlink Analyzer – Get instant link counts and see who is linking to the page you are browsing without having to go to a separate link analysis tool
- SERP Timizer – SEO tool for link building, website audit and keyword monitoring.
- Snippet Optimizer – Allow webmasters and content publishers to strategically construct page titles and meta description tags that will result in aesthetically-pleasing or eye-catching listings in Google’s organic search results
Lead generation and Conversion
- Crystal – By analyzing public data and text, Crystal can generate personality reports for your contacts and anyone in our database.
- Hunter.io – Hunter lets you find the people behind a website and their email addresses
- GoPinLeads – GOOGLE MAPS data extractor tool to create actionable lists of leads
- Dux Soup – Clever Browser add-on for LinkedIn simplifying Lead Generation and Business Development.
- LinkedIn Contacts Export – Export your LinkedIn contacts
- Contact Out – Linkedin profiles: You’ll see phone numbers, email addresses, and links to social media profiles
- LeadCandy – Lead Generation and Sales Intelligence solution for
- B2B Sales and Marketing teams
- ThreadRadar – Jump into the conversation when your product or a topic you care about is mentioned on Reddit, Hacker News, Indie Hackers, or Product Hunt.
- ProveSRC – Boosts your credibility, conversions, and sales by showing off who has enjoyed your website in real time.
- MixMax – Send engaging emails with instant scheduling, free unlimited email tracking, polls, and surveys right in Gmail.
- Share email as a link – Create a shareable link for one of your emails. You can then reference it in any chat conversation like Skype, WhatsApp, Slack, iMessage, Facebook Messenger, Github, etc.
- Tweepi – Get more twitter followers fast with Tweepi’s Twitter tools. Use our unfollow app and followers app to get followers on Twitter daily.
- FB Pixel Helper – The Facebook Pixel Helper is a troubleshooting tool that helps you validate your pixel implementation.
- RiteTag – Get instant hashtag suggestions for images and text, anywhere on the web and mobile. A must-have for Instagram and Pinterest.
- CrewwCoins – Reward your employees with coins for social media posts. Creww creates a distribution channel for your content via social networks of your team members.
- Tag Predict – Online hashtags predictions and live statistics. Good for all social media site and all non-social media sites, even your own website.
- RiteForge – Schedule remarkable posts with instant hashtags, emojis, GIFs and CTAs
- RiteBoost – Improve the ROI of your posts with one click, right in your favorite scheduling tool. Enhance your posts with hashtags, emoji, GIFs and CTAs on links in a single click.
Content and Productivity
- Cite This For Me: Web Citer – Automatically create website citations in the APA, MLA, Chicago, or Harvard referencing styles at the click of a button. Simply browse to the page you wish to cite and click the button to generate a correctly formatted citation.
- BlockSite – Stay focused and improve productivity. Easily block any distracting or harmful website. Stop procrastination once and for all!
- Marinara Pomodoro Timer – Pomodoro time management assistant.
- OneTab – Save up to 95% memory and reduce tab clutter
- Ahrefs – Content explorer tool. Content Explorer is a great content research tool for copywriters and content marketers. Find the most shared content on any topic.